The Hälssen & Lyon tea calendar features calendar days made from tea leaves.
I would not mind giving this a try.
Tears formed in my eyes just thinking about this.
This is neat!
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Here’s what you need:
About 20 strawberries… this was a little over one carton for me.
8 oz pkg softened cream cheese
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 sleeve of graham crackers
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
1. First you will want to wash the strawberries and cut off the tops.
2. Now core them! Use a knife. :D
The easiest way to core the strawberries is to hold the entire berry in your hand (wrap your fingers around it) and literally just core out the center. Get as deep as you can without breaking through the bottom. On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being the easiest, I would give this a 4. Not too bad!
3. Now to make the filling…. I used my hand mixer because it ‘s just a few ingredients.
Beat the cream cheese. Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
4. You can use a piping bag or you can cut off the tip of a ziplock bag.
5. Crush up 3 grahm crackers in a baggy!
6. Now fill the strawberries, leaving just a bit coming out the top… then sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
7. If you want… melt about 1/2 cup of chocolate chips. Place in zip lock. Snip tip off and
SOURCE (Some words changed due to post style, but instructions are the same) Tell her what you think!
For the person who wants to kill the shit out of somebody.
The knife is in case I don’t kill you with the six bullets first.
the Apache Revolver, ladies and gentlemen
What the shit?
this is my headcanon for spades slick’s favourite weapon